Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ruan97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2010, 12:53 AM
    Prism3d engine patch?
    I have 18 wheels of steel Haulin.
    But when I install the game it works fine.When it was done I tried to run the game but it didn't work their appears a weird window saying ,18 Wos Haulin' and I try to search on the internet like 5 days to download the latest Prism3d Engine but I didn't find anything. So if someone would help me out I will really apreciate your help.

Thank you.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 16, 2010, 01:15 AM
    This game requires a dedicated graphics card to operate correctly
    dzzacar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 05:28 AM
    For everyone who got stupid windows 7 , I found fix ( it work on my PC . I got windows 7 home premium original )...

Go to 18wos folder , find prism3d , click right click then go to properties then compatibility . Then click on : run this program in compatibility mode for : then chose windows xp service pack 3 , do same thing with convoy.exe , or hauilin.exe or whatever game you play it should work ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Prism3d engine update [ 4 Answers ]

I've purchased Hunting Unlimited 2009. I'm running a Windows7 64-bit operating system. After installing, the message appears: prism3d engine has stopped working... sys_no_graphics. I have a NVIDIA GeForce 9500gt graphics card installed; I've already updated the driver. It is up to date. ...

How do I fix the prism3d engine for "18 Wheels of Steel Haulin?" [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know how do I fix the prism3d engine problem for my game 18 Wheels of Steel Haulin. I have tried to regcure my computer, put the problem doesn't let me load in to the driving part of the game please who ever had this type of problem please help me and tell me how can I fix it, because I...

The Prism3d engine. [ 6 Answers ]

Well I'm here again.. :mad: I got this game called Hunting Unlimited 2008.When I install it,it install 100%.But whenever I launch it to play it it gives me a error message of the Prism3d engine that reports an error and that it have to close.Is there a possibility to download a FREE Prism3d...

Prism3D engine [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. What program do I need to run prism3D engine ?

View more questions Search