Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2010, 09:16 PM
    What do I do if my neighbor is threatening for reporting him to the police for drugs?
    I have a neighbor who has children and a wife at home, I don't care what my neighbors do at all they pretty much live there lives I live mine.But recently a young family moved in they have many children and the father looks high all the time and recently weird chemical smells have been coming from there home we have also seen tweakers coming over to there house at all times in the night. They have even came to our house hallucinating looking for the neighbors homes, they have teenagers coming over to there house at all times of night. We have reported them to all the places we can think of nothing has been done and our neighbors are scared to start a neighborhood watch. He once threatened us in so many words to stop reporting him and has now installed a camera on his fence which he leaves open (the camera can film the patio of our house from where it sits). What do we do
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 16, 2010, 04:49 AM

Put a camera video of who comes and goes from his place.

And keep reporting him, let them know you will report the possible drug sell and that you are going to report his threats (if he is threatening you)

So he has a cameral, you not doing anything illegal ?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2010, 05:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladee View Post
    i dont care what my neighbors do at all they pretty much live there lives i live mine...... what do we do
    Hello l:

Do what you used to do.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How is the best way to go to the police about threatening neighbours? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I live in a apartment that is full of trouble makers and when I use the term trouble makers I don't mean pranks , I am referring to threats verbal treats , I have been listening to this for quite some time now and when I say quite some time is been over a year .I have had for over here...

Harassing neighbor threatening us? [ 14 Answers ]

Of first of all our neighbor lives 2 doors down from us, they have lived here for 2 yrs. When they moved in I became friends w/ his wife, our kids played together, they became best friends, the husband is frequently out of town for weeks at a time on bussines, until recently past few months he has...

View more questions Search