Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    troytotheboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2010, 07:30 PM
    My dog won't eat?
    My dog is a German Shepard pup and he will not eat at all what should I do?
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2010, 07:41 PM

How old is he,
    Talie Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Oct 15, 2010, 07:41 PM
    The vet recommends frying up lean ground beef drain, rinse, drain, and set aside.
    Boil up rice---wheat is better but plain will do. Mix the rice with the beef.
    Serve the dog 1/2 his normal ration of dog food and top up with rice mixture.
    Slowly gradually wean back the rice and top up with the dog food.
    Eventually you will be back to dog food only.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Got a new dog and it won't eat.how will I get it to eat? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently got a new dog 1 day ago to be exact; she is 8 years old.. I have tried feeding it and it won't eat or drink.. If it really doesn't eat, how long will I wait till I bring her to the vet?! :(

My dog won't eat dog food at all [ 6 Answers ]

My 1 year old poodle mixed won't eat dog food and he just takes a few pieces of dry dog food now and then, I don't know what to do its my fault I kept giving him table food now he won't even go near the wet food I don't want him to starve to death what am I to do keep him on human food? Please can...

New dog in house, old dog won't eat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, About a month ago my family got a new chocolate lab. Before this dog we had a zoo yorkie mix. At first they both got along fine but now the yorkie (rusty) won't eat around the lab (tucker). About a week ago we had to change both dog's foods because our vet told us not to feed rusty puppy food...

Dog won't eat! [ 1 Answers ]

I am new to this site and this is my first post. I'm not sure what type of dog I have but I got her from an abusive pet owner for free. She has been abused all her life until I got her about a year ago. She is very skiddish and won't really eat unless she is hand fed. Even then she won't eat dog...

Dog that won't eat [ 4 Answers ]

I have an 8 yr old Beagle who has cancer and has refused to eat ANYTHING in almost a week now. I have taken him to the vet for shots and steroids (supposedly to get his appetite going) and nothing has worked. Please help

View more questions Search