Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2010, 03:41 PM
    Good for you.
    Keep it up & your positive attitude.

Use this time to grow & have fun.

There will always be memories & ups & downs, but don't falter. Stay strong & NC. No matter what.

Don't waste time on "what ifs" That's irrelevant.

Just enjoy your freedom.
    ironhide262 Posts: 277, Reputation: 243

Oct 26, 2010, 06:51 AM
    Thanks Van. You and the other posters have been extremely helpful... thanks for all your support everyone! I know I still have a ways to go. It hasn't been my first breakup by they don't get any easier do they?
    Van- I took some time and read your story, I must say I am extremely humbled abd impressed in how you delt with everything. As the days pass and I look at everything with more and more clarity look I see some narcassistic qualities in my ex but, honestly didn't spend enough time with her to actually make that determination. Also, the pieces are coming together were I am pretty sure that there was another guy in the picture and things were planned out very carefully to get me out the door. But, agghh... no matter.
    But, about that ex of yours... does she still hound you or have you made peace with her? Just asking because many of my ex's from the past I am on speaking terms with and things don't bother me much. The others have just basically disappeared. In the end though, except for one, I made peace with all of them... I think that is exptemely important for a person. I work in the medical field and have travelled quite a bit around the world... as tragic and horrible going through breakups are you come to realize there are much bigger things going on in life... that this is just a small part of it all.
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2010, 08:39 AM
    Hope, never heard from her again, and I stayed NC to this day.
    Way better that way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had a fight with my girlfriend, and she asked me to leave her alone [ 51 Answers ]

I had a fight with my girlfrnd and she asked me to leave her alone for a while and also she asked me to not to call her until she calls me. What do I need to do in this case ? Will she come back to me?

Should I get over my ex girlfriend or fight for her [ 9 Answers ]

HELP! I really, really need help. Here's the story... mi ex girlfriend broke up with me about 3 months ago. We were together for almost 4 years. When I met her I was coming out from a pretty bad divorce, so I started dating her right away just to run from the pain. The relationship was messy...

My girlfriend broke up after a small fight [ 19 Answers ]

First of all I apologise for the long thread, but basically this covers all! Here is my story. We were together for 7mths, we never fought, we like same things and have same ambitions. She broke up with me 1mth and a half ago, we are still in contact like we talk everyday and she told me that...

Girlfriend and me aren't talking after a fight [ 14 Answers ]

I wouldn't normally write on one of these forums but I'm just really confused and need someone's opinion... Well I always knew she had a temper and I went into the relationship accepting that, but the other day I stood up for myself and told her she can't get mad at me if she's in a bad mood...

My girlfriend and me are in a fight plez help1 [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend, lets call her jess, and I have been going out for about a year and half. In this time spand I have had that best time of my life. 6 months into the relationship she had to go and work in a town about 2 hours away from me. It was hard at fist but we got into a great cycle and have...

View more questions Search