Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ayoubann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2010, 09:54 AM
    Can nopalea be taken with warfarin
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 15, 2010, 10:11 AM

We can't advise you to take nopalea with any other medication, not knowing your complete medical history. The fact that you are on warfarin, a blood thinner, indicates you are taking other medications to correct a medical condition and advise you to ask your doctor this particular question.

Tick
    deannasue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 02:50 PM
    Tickle is absolutely right... If you are warfarin, you need to consult your doctor before beginning a Nopalea regimen.

It might be helpful for you to download the product label and bring that directly to your doctor. It can be downloaded here: http://www.trivita.com/us-en/content...s/3917_lbl.pdf
    mrken Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2011, 11:51 AM
    I know this is an old question but I do have an answer. I have been on a Warfarin regimen for over five years. I also have been taking Nopalea since its launch. The Nopalea does not effect my pro time readings to a large degree. I was cautious at first but have not had any problem at all. My local doctor advised me that Nopalea is fruit juice and there should be no problems.
    I love Nopalea and how it makes me feel, it has reduces my pain and inflammation. Great stuff! I have posted extensive information at my site about Nopal Cactus juice and Nopalea

machida4836 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2012, 10:03 AM
    The information is very interesting. I just saw it the first time. Thanks for sharing this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nopalea [ 20 Answers ]

Hello. I just started drinking nopalea... A delicious fruit drink. It's suppose to help you reduce inflammation. Also to help the body detoxify. Is this product all that they claim to be? Since it is very expensive, I would like to know if I should continue with it! This product is being made by a...

Nopalea [ 4 Answers ]

I have had surgery for spinal stenosis cervicle area. The muscles down my neck into my upper back were cut. Lots of nerve damage . Lots of pain and spasms. The spasms are so severe I have to spend lots of time in bed just to survive them. Will Nopalea help me. Im desperate.

Nopalea [ 1 Answers ]

Not really a question or maybe are people dumb?? It don't do all the crap it says it can and if they do buy it come what you think it made of?? Um duh the flower from the cactus maybe here's an idea maybe go to the damn store and go to the fruits and veggies and maybe maybe buy the damn...

Nopalea [ 4 Answers ]

Hello... i just started drinking nopalea. Is this a good drink for my health. i'am pretty active, but 70 years old. I am self employed with lots of energy. Do i need this delicious drink 2 times a day. have you heard any bad thinks about this product? Thanks, natalie

Warfarin & colonoscopy [ 1 Answers ]

I am on Warfarin 4.5mg daily.I am to have a colonoscopy in 1 weeks time.Should I either lower my Warfarin or stop taking it before the procedure.

View more questions Search