Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stward101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2010, 08:34 AM
    Short shares and merger
    I received short shares of the acquiring company at the close of a merger. Should I have also received the proceeds from those shares

Check out some similar questions!

What's the difference between issued shares and outstanding shares? [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between issued shares and outstanding shares?

Value of Alltel shares since merger with Verizon [ 3 Answers ]

My sister passed and left 212 shares of Alltel, which as since merged with Verizon. I have the physical certificates in my hand. How much are the shares worth?

Issuing new shares, to purchase assets that increase the value of all of the shares, [ 2 Answers ]

As an example ABC ltd, has assets of $500,000 and liabilities of $500,000, with a turnover of $100,000 and a profit of $10,000, retained earning of negative $20,000. ABC Ltd was set up with only one share and it is held by the single share holder. Then ABC Ltd (under the direction of the...

Shares applied for and shares alloted [ 2 Answers ]

I am a bit confused - the following is a question in my assignment: Xx Ltd was registered on 1 Jan with a capital of R80 000, divided into 10 000 5% preff shares @ R2.00 each, and 30 000 ordinary shares of R2.00 each. Preff shares were fully subscribed and duly allotted, but only 25 000 ordinary...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.