Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stevie12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2010, 12:58 AM
    Have to keep turning monitor on and off after it wakes up
    My monitor goes blank a few seconds after I wake it up the power light is on then I have to turn it off and back on the screen pops up for a few seconds and then goes blank again this can go on for up to 15 times until it finally stays on.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

MAC monitor turning off by itself [ 4 Answers ]

Ok guys, I know NOTHING about Mac. I have always been a PC person so I'm lost when it comes to MAC. I have a G4 at home with a flat screen monitor. EVery time I am on the computer now the monitor flashes on and off. It won't stay on. Do I need a new monitor? Or could it be a wiring problem? ANy...

My monitor keeps turning off [ 1 Answers ]

After about an hour of it being on it just turns off I can't turn it back on with the power button the only way I get it back on is unplug it and plugging it back in and then it shuts down is about 40 min (repeat what I did) eventually it will just not be able to turn on and I have only had it for...

Monitor keeps turning off until "warmed up" [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all. I'm having an annoying problem with my monitor. Whenever I boot up my computer and enter Windows XP my monitor will keep turning off an on for a minute or two until it is warmed up. It also does this when the computer wakes up from sleep mode. Sometimes it will turn off and I'll have to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.