Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    czarina_1018 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2010, 12:50 AM
    How important to visit a doctor after an cyto abortion?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2010, 01:26 PM

It is a good idea to be sure the procedure was complete and nothing has been retained.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abortion [ 1 Answers ]

Several days ago, as I was in the middle of a very important review session for my upcoming law school entrance exam, I received a text from my girlfriend to call her as soon as I could, saying "I really think I might be pregnant." Obviously, nobody wants to get that kind of message, but I called...

Abortion [ 33 Answers ]

I know my views... what are yours?

Inappropriate doctor visit! [ 8 Answers ]

I was seen by a doctor the other day for having a cold. The doctor went to listen to me breathing from the front and just lifts my shirt without asking. I did not have on a bra cause I had gone there straight out of bed cause they said they could see me right away. This made me so uncomfortable,...

About abortion [ 6 Answers ]

Can someone tell me when the latest you can get an abortion in HALIFAX! Please I need all the help!! Thanks ANYONE WHO LIVES IN HALIFAX CAN U PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE!!

Duped into expensive Doctor visit [ 2 Answers ]

I went to my OBGYN for a consult for a hysterectomy. She asked me a bunch of Questions, and then asked me if I had bladder leakage when I laughed, sneezed or Coughed. When I said yes, she then said she had a test she wanted me to have. It Was called LoMax. She said it's simple and will only take...

View more questions Search