Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 14, 2010, 05:01 PM
    Wee Scottish Joke
    On a bitterly cold winter's morning a husband and wife in Glasgow were listening to the radio during breakfast.

They heard the announcer say, "We are going to have 8 to 10 inches of snow today. You must park your car on the even-numbered side of the street, so the Snowplows can get through".
    So the good wife went out and moved her car as instructed.

A week later while they are eating breakfast again, the radio announcer said, "We are expecting 10 to 12 inches of snow today.
    You must park your car on the odd-numbered side of the street, so the snowplows can get through".
    The good wife went out and moved her car again.

The next week they are again having breakfast when the radio announcer says, "We are expecting 12 to 14 inches of snow today. You must park......." Then the electric power went out. The good wife was very upset, and with a worried look on her face she said, "I don't know what to do. Which side of the street do I need to park on so the snowplows can get through?"

Then, with all the love and understanding in his voice that men who are married to blondes always exhibit, the husband replied "Why don't you just leave the bloody car in the garage this time?"
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2010, 10:59 AM

Oh so sad! I loved it!:D
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2010, 11:12 AM

Nice one!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2010, 07:08 PM

Oh I just love blonde jokes. I'm a blonde.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 8, 2010, 07:29 PM

THAT was great HG, very funeeeee... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant canadian with scottish father [ 3 Answers ]

My fiancée is pregnant she is canadian and I am Scottish. What can we do to keep me here?

Where is my Scottish Dad? [ 15 Answers ]

Mature enough to meet Daddy my father was abusive.. me and my mother when I was very young ran way. I was born in hamilton scotland I now live in the northeast of england. I am 15 and doing really well at life so far... I am an a* student and hold down a job too. My mother doesn't know where my...

A Traveling Puppy, Plus Wee-Wee Pads and Housebreaking [ 2 Answers ]

We live in an apartment building in a city in italy, and we're getting a 2 month old puppy. We want to potty train him to go outside, but there's a wrench that's going to be thrown into his being able to have the same place to train in the early months. We go down to our beach house for the...

Puppy Shredding Wee Wee Pad! [ 6 Answers ]

My 3month old yorkie thinks his wee wee pad is a toy, he shreds it to pieces... how do I get him to understand that this is his place to poop..

Scottish record [ 2 Answers ]

On boxing day 1998 graeme armstrong played his 864th leauge game a scottish record but does anyone know what team he played for at the time

View more questions Search