Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jacnmw0609 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2010, 05:00 PM
    From the point of view of an environmentalist,
    Which is probably the most significant argument against offshore drilling for oil?

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone see my point of view. [ 7 Answers ]

I met this girl and we've been hanging out and stuff for a litlle over a month and well I took her to a dance and the whole day went perfect and we kissed and well we totally planned to chill again... Basically this Thursday I got a ring and was going to take her to the spot we first kissed...

I need a woman's point of view [ 4 Answers ]

OK women... I am great friends w/ this grl, we're so close, almost like brother/sister... but I like her a lot. Back when we first met I asked'er if she wanted 2 take it 2 tha next step... u know, be more exclusive... but she had got out of a f****ed up relationship and said she's not ready 4...

A mans point of view [ 6 Answers ]

I have been married for ten years my husband and I barely have any sexual relations I'm not really into having any and I keep telling him that I am going to leave him and he does nothing or say anything to hold me back he does mean the world to him and by him not doing anything to prevent this from...

Woman's point of view [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend left me on christmas. Two weeks later she got in a relationship with another guy because he made her feel like a queen. I used to call and text all the time but I quit. I fixed the problem and the reason that she left me and now she has been calling and texting me when she is not with...

Ladies Point of view on this [ 8 Answers ]

Ok. I'm going through a serious of waired thoughts and depressed about a situation with my ex girlfriend. We where together for 21/2 years.. Everything went smooth and we got along well, just like a normal relationship. The 2nd year of the relationship we had problems in which I was going out with...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.