Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iwantababyxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2007, 11:40 PM
    I Need Answers
    Im 19 Years Of Age And Me And My Fiancé Have Been Trying For A Year For A Baby And I Still Am Not Pregnant Has Anyone Got Advise Xx:) :)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2007, 11:52 PM
    RELAX,

ENJOY EACH OTHER,

STOP TRYING SO HARD,

GO ON VACATION.

If after these things are done and it has been at least two years. Then seek medical counseling. For both you and your fiancé.

Joe
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2007, 07:31 AM
    We conceived our son only two weeks after getting married. Yet it took us over a year to get preggy with current baby (#2) It just goes to show you, that your body is never predictable, and these things are just a matter or timing, luck, and patience. Go see your gyno. And get an exam, just to make sure that everything is in working order, and you can put those worries out of your mind. Most importantly,, relax and enjoy the ride. Too many times it becomes all business, and it takes the point out of the process. Which is to bring the two of you closer together. So don't let it get too much like business, or it could damage your relationship. On a personal note, I would just like to mention how much work it is to have a baby at this age. My hubby and I were 19 when married, and got preggy with our first son. Trying to manage a new marriage, and a pregnancy at the same time can be very difficult. I would suggest getting married and settled down a little bit before continuing to try. Once you get married, and that stress is out of the way, and you get to know each other a little better, I wouldn't be surprised if you got pregnant right away. (stress is a big road block to conceiveing) I didn't think there was anything more I could learn about my hubby just from getting married. Thought I knew EVERYTHING about him. Haha, its amazing how much marriage brings out things you don't know. Not necisarily bad things, just things that you don't know, and osmetimes take some getting use to. If you don't have pregnancy hormones raging, its easier to take these changes in. I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life. I'mjust trying to offer some personal friendly advice. Best of wishes, and good luck
    kholloway Posts: 67, Reputation: 8

Jan 2, 2007, 11:07 AM
    Best advice I can give you is to have a romantic night together and not worry about getting pregnant. When the guy is stressed out because he trying to get someone pregnant, the sperm can be affected. The funner and less stressful it is for the two of you, the better the chances are for it to happen. Good luck and HAVE FUN!
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Don't worry about it and just enjoy each other. The more stress you put on each other the harder it is going to be to get pregnant. Why not try "not trying" for awhile and see what happens.
    mysonsdoormat Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 06:35 AM
    Maybe you should wait until you're a little older and then try again. I might suggest that you are sure about this relationship because I was a unwed mother at nineteen and needless to say the father said he was happy until he realized what it takes to raised a child and then he was gone
    endlessecho Posts: 121, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2007, 01:30 PM
    Well if you two are like me and my fiancé, when you are most not at all finicailly stable for a baby, you'll find out you are having one. Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need answers [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. My question is, I have been living with my boyfriend in his home for 14 years. We have a 12 year old daughter together. Does he have the right to throw me out whenever we have a fight?

Looking for Answers [ 3 Answers ]

For the past several years I have been experiencing erectile disfunction. The degree of this problem varies. Lately I tried 2 different herbal remedies that I bought online. The first one worked for about 2 weeks then the effects stopped. The second one worked for about 2 weeks and then also...

View more questions Search