Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boyluvr_13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2007, 11:07 PM
    Navel piercing
    Can sea salt water help my navel piercing to heal?
    What do I clean it with?
    How long do I have to wait to switch the jewlery?
    How long does it take to heal?
    boyluvr_13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 06:59 PM
    Well I don't know if I can tell you if it hurts because I got it done twice and it was nummed both times..
    Sorry
    But my mom has hers done and I asked her if it hurt and she said it did but not a lot
    ItalAngl02 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 12:17 PM
    Sea salt is def recommended to help your piercing heal. Wait about 3-6 months before changing your ring and healing time varies for everyone but usually takes about 1 year to fully heal. Any clear liquid coming out from the piercing is a good indicator that your piercing is healing well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing Weight & Getting a Navel Piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I am planning on getting my bellybutton pierced. I am in the process of losing weight (alot of it on my belly.) My question is, will it look funny after I lose weight if I get it pierced now? Should I wait until I'm closer to having a leaner tummy?

Should I pierce my navel myself because of a broken promise? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been begging my mom for a belly button piercing since I was 4 1/2 years old. My mom FINALLY said yes after 8 1/2 years (I'm now 13). My mom did something that she shouldn't have and it hurt my mentally VERY bad. She just said, "Kirsten, I'll make it up to you, and take you to get your belly...

Re-piercing Navel [ 1 Answers ]

HI all, From what I have read lots of people had similar questions, but each case appears somewhat unique. So I thought I would pose my case and my question. I pierced my belly button 3 times already. But before that I had laparoscopy for a kidney infection and they instrumented through an...

Navel [ 2 Answers ]

I had my belly pierced in hospital for like a week ago and the doctor told me to clean it with alcohol but now on the sides of my navel started to get red it doesn't really hurt or anything but when alcohol comes near it, it burns and I want to know is it starting to get infected or it just from...

Cleaning the navel [ 2 Answers ]

Hey well I've pierced my navel like 3 weeks ago and I've used lots of alcohol while cleaning it so it got red and now I'm using salt and boilled water and anibacterial soap and then a little bit of antibiotic cream is that OK? And I get a little bit of pus when I put the ring on again after the...

View more questions Search