Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PAT4451 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2010, 11:43 AM
    Can you buy Whey Protein Powder on your Ohio Direction Food Card ?
    It is a Protein Supplement that you drink for some it is a added Protein supplement when you are Protein deficient
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2010, 01:23 PM

Am not 100% sure but since it's something to eat it might qualify. Try checking out a bottle at the checkout and see if it falls under the "food" category.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Use creatine and whey protein together? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 20 yrs old and ve been working out passionately for the last 7 months, 5 days a week. Currently I weigh 77kg, nearly 6' high. I am quite fit but now I would like to put on those extra muscles and get a real gym man look!:rolleyes: I ve been looking for supplements and found out that whey...

Creatine and Whey Protein [ 3 Answers ]

1. What is a good supplament with creatine & whey? 2. When using creatine is cycling helpful? 3. How much creatine should be taken per day and when should it be taken?

Whey protein and me [ 3 Answers ]

Well, I'm 13 and I play football, wrestle, and weighlift in my freetime. I'm just wondering what would happen if I took stuff like nitro-tech and stuff like that. Would I get like a deformed penis or something? Just wondering ty

Whey Protein / Creatine [ 14 Answers ]

Hey there I was wondering if you could give me some advice on these supplements. I am 17 years old and I am going to the gym 2 or 3 times a week for medium/heavy workouts, doing a 15-30 minute run and then weights for an hour or so. After going to the gym it takes me about 3 days to recover. I...

Whey protein for teenagers [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old and I'm starting to lift weights. So I bought this protein supplement from EAS and it has Casein, Whey Protein, and Soy Protein and it's a powder that you mix with any drink. Anyway, it says don't take if you're under 18 but 2 of the pharmacists said that it's all right to take...

View more questions Search