Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linda1964 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2010, 10:58 AM
    felt on my leg, took x-rays, still swall and red and hot, doctor said no fracture, I t
    I went to the hospital on 9-11-10, had a real bad pain on my femur or tibia, it look like a bruse, but the xray's don't show a fracture... is been 4 days, and I hardly can not walk on my leg, is swall up and redish,hot and ankle is getting swallup.. what do I have..
    linda1964 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2010, 10:59 AM

Is my leg or femur or tibia fracture??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My leg has been numb for about a week should I see a doctor [ 3 Answers ]

My thigh went numb suddenly over aq week ago and has not gone away. Should I see a doctor?

Shouders felt heavy, neck felt been pressed, fingers shaking automatically , WHY ? [ 1 Answers ]

My niece recently felt her neck been pressed (but actually nobody nearby ), and her shoulders felt heavy, as if there is some heavy loads on her shoulders. Sometimes fingers of her right palm shake automatically... What's wrong with her ?

I got 14% MMI for the workers comp doctor. I no I need 15% to get SIB. I fracture my [ 4 Answers ]

I got 14% MMI for the workers comp doctor. I no I need 15% to get SIB. I fracture my knee at work twice in one year patella tendon graft acl surgery. And I just had another surgery in OCT 2009. My question is my doctor that did the surgery says my disability in written says I should be 17% not 14%...

Sharp pain in leg, want to chat with a nurse or Doctor on line? [ 1 Answers ]

Having trouble with pains in my right leg. Is their a web page that you can chat with a nurse or a Doctor on line. And they tell you what you can do, with no insurance

View more questions Search