Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unworthygirl Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Oct 14, 2010, 10:12 AM
    How can I feel good about my body?
    OK, I'm 14 got big breasts and a sticking out stomach, everyone says you've got a gorgeous figure and beautiful body but I don't see it. And I the problem is I really want to I feel down about myself all the time and get over shadowed there's only 1 thing I like and that's my belly piercing, and even then I think that my bodies ruined the beautiful bar that my best friend gave me, pathetic I know but I want to feel beautiful and I need help to find out how
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2010, 10:16 AM

I am concerned that your cut yourself and are having sex at 14. Did you talk to someone about these issues? Do you plan to?

Is your cutting and having sex related to your poor self esteem? Sounds like it. You need to speak to someone - hopefully a professional who can help you with your issues.
    unworthygirl Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Oct 14, 2010, 10:19 AM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Yeah maybe it is and I will talk to sum1
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2010, 10:22 AM

I think it's an excellent idea - if there are issues you can face them now, get things worked out before you get any older.

I wish you well.
    MichelleLee111 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2010, 11:39 AM
    As girls and women we learn very early on that the most important thing that we can be is pretty. I beg you not to fall for this lie and not to waste anytime of your life trying to please others with your appearance. Yes you do have a low-esteem and you will be miserable if you don't begin to choose to like who you are. You are on this planet for a purpose. You can give to others. By focusing on how you can make others feel good about themselves you will feel better about yourself. You body is you temple: love it and treat it well because if you didn't have it you wouldn't be here. Be of service to someone else that doesn't have as much as you do. And you will fall in love with yourself.

Blessings!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel nervous when somebody mention my body hair specialy armpit what should I do? [ 3 Answers ]

I have not say it to my dad , I do not like them I can not take my shirt off in front of others because of armpit and chest hair I am really confused , what should I do.

My yorkie is 10 years old and I can feel every bone in her 7 pound body [ 2 Answers ]

My 10 year old yorkie is very boney and skinny, I can feel every bone in her 7 lb. body. Her stomach also feels bloated and tight. She eats and drinks normally and there is no worms in her poop. I am taking her to the vet, but was hoping for someone here to ease my fears of it being worse than I...

How good is hazlenut for the body [ 4 Answers ]

How good is hazlenut for the body, how much can one have in a day?

Milk does not do a body very good. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay this is a question for me. I have a problem with milk. I can eat cheese and I can eat cereal with milk and I can drink chocolate milk. But when I drink plain white milk it seems like it just curdles up in my stomach and I vomit immediately after drinking just one sip of it. I did not have this...

View more questions Search