Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unworthygirl Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Oct 14, 2010, 10:06 AM
    I love a boy but as he doesn't love me and says stuff about me what do I do?
    This guy I've only recently found out I love uses me for sex and I lost my virginity to him, and I know I'm only young but it was the pressure he was putting on me to do it but I still love him for it and he's quite rough with me and I'm below average size and thin while he's a lot taller and stronger but I couldn't say no as a love him anyway twice now I've met up with him for sex and it makes me feel closer to him, he says he hates me and doesn't want to know me and my friends don't know and he's a player and tries to chat them up on Facebook and that but they discuss it and I shout at them because they don't know the pain I'm going through and they make fun off me all the time and so does my family so I can't trust them. He treats me like crap and I hurt myself over him when I shouldn't. I need to get over him but I don't know how please help me because its starting to take away my life and slowly kill me x
    JordanGM Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Oct 14, 2010, 10:10 AM
    Don't blame it on "the pressure" lol. It's your fault you lost your virginity. Don't be a suck up and say "he made me do it" and crap like that... Grow up. Get over him and find someone else, you're better than that.. At least I hope you are.
    unworthygirl Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Oct 14, 2010, 10:17 AM
    Comment on JordanGM's post
    Yh I guess, thanks :)
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Oct 14, 2010, 11:45 AM

Leave him alone.
    You know you're getting used, but yet, you tolerate it?
    No Contact.
    mystific Posts: 340, Reputation: 308

Oct 14, 2010, 08:10 PM

No woman / girl is unworthy. Start taking a little more pride in yourself, find some self confidence and don't sleep with boys just because you want them to like you.

People react differently to pressure. I myself if I feel pressured walk away from the situation unless its something I feel confident in dealing with then I confront it. If it's a position that I'm unable to walk away from and pressured I double up on the courage and hold my ground. No means no.

Your friends aren't friends if they don't support you and he is most definitely not worth wasted energy if he treats you like a door mat.

Leave him at the kerb. Even then I don't think the kerb is worthy of him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

I love a boy but I am scared to tell him that I love him what should I d o? [ 4 Answers ]

I am tooooooo scared to tell him and I don't know what to do I think he hates me but I like him any idea Love, Semse

Am in love with a boy who thinks am someone else and is also in love with me.. help.. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am from Lucknow, I am in love with a boy from Delhi.. even he is also in love with me other but the problem is that am not that girl, whom I portrayed to him earlier for fun.. but gradually I fell in love with him.. we speak to each other daily without fail.. but now the truth pinches me and I...

View more questions Search