Yes, and your question is...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay ceiling fan remote model o:uc7080t [ 7 Answers ]

My remote stop working it is stuck on low light and fan speed---tried changing batteries several times and messed with little buttons inside---5 grey hairs later I gave up so what how or who--help me please

What Hampton Bay replacement remote will work for model UC7078T? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been trying to find a replacement remote for months for this ceiling fan, since dogs ate last one, does anyone know if a Hampton Bay remote with the sku #191-691 will work? It is on eBay and sealed and the guy doesn't know if it has DIP switches or not. Help! I am tired of hitting toes on...

Remote Operation for Hampton Bay Model 55295 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Model 55295. Every so often the wrong combination of buttons get pressed and the light will not turn on when the light button is pressed. I suspect it has to do with either the Timer, or the Light Delay buttons. I have tried all kinds of combinations, but no luck. Does anyone...

Hampton Bay remote Model # UC-9050T [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a Hampton Bay fan and had it and the remote installed by a friend. Worked fine then the remote stopped working. Hampton Bay replaced both the remote and receiver and now my brother is ready to replace the remote however the old remote has been removed and he doesn't know which existing...

View more questions Search