Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brav0o Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2010, 12:59 AM
    Iphone 3G version 4.1 SIM unlock
    Dear Sir,

I am a old user of this website and I love all the topics and questions answers - it is very useful and helpful. I faced with a problem and would like to share it with you if could help me out:

I got a second hand Iphone 3G from a friend of mine who lives in Canada. And I was using it with my simcard normally. But when I upgraded to IOS version 4.1, it doesn't accept the simcard anymore. It says Invalid SIm.
    I know it's stupid, but I tried to restore it back to its previous version. But now I lost everything (photos, videos, cotacts, sms etc) in my phone.

I would appreciate if you could help me in this regard.

Looking forward for your kind sooner reply,

Best regards,
    Ashraf

Check out some similar questions!

Is it my iPhone or is it the sim card? [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a jailbroken iPhone 2g and I got my tmobile sim card and everything was fine. I was making calls, txtn, even listening to my satellite radio. It was in my pocket and I bent to tie my shoe and it fell out. Ever since then my phone says no service or searching and that I have no service.....

Tmobile sim card in iPhone [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if it is possible to use a tmobile sim card on an iPhone and be able to receive calls still? How do you do it if so?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.