Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickjonas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2010, 11:15 PM
    $5000 to invest in shares. How many POG can be bought if current selling price is 80c
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 14, 2010, 12:08 AM
    Another simple division problem.

$1 equals 100c

I think you can take it from here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goods on consigment out at sale price ( including gross profit 50% of selling price) [ 1 Answers ]

This goods should be included in who's inventory. Having on mind that goods on consingment in belong to the consigner.

Price of shares [ 1 Answers ]

my mum is 75 years old she received a letter from a company offering to buy her shares in another company for $7.50 per share. She was told if she accepted the offer within 14 days they would pay $8.50 per share. The existing price of her shares were $14 but my mum never kept an eye on what was...

Siblings selling shares to another sibling [ 3 Answers ]

A long-held family vacation property was deeded to the siblings years ago. When selling shares to another sibling can I transfer the proceeds into an IRA Account rather than pay capital gains? If payment is made in installments when are the capital gains paid?

Re-selling in a +55 community - If I bought under 55, can I sell to a buyer under 55? [ 3 Answers ]

Say I purchases a house in a +55 community, but am under 55 years old. This is because there is a law saying that at least 20% of those who purchase in such a community CAN be under 55. I believe this is so that they cannot be accused for age discrimination. So, upon re-selling my home. ...

View more questions Search