Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quicsnap Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2010, 05:23 PM
    Why cant I let him go?
    I met this guy over 7 months ago. He seemed like the perfect man. But, he travels with his job a lot. Sometimes he says he goes out of town to see his sister or other family members. During the past 7 months, he has never taken me anywhere. If I get to see him, we are always having sex. We have had sex exactly 20 times since I've been knowing him. He has said he has feelings for me, but I can't tell. I have even told him that I love him. He asked me why. I couldn't think of a good reason other than the fact that the sex is good. Well, I am tired of how he treats me. He is always gone and says he just doesn't have time to go out. He has actually promised to take me away for a night. I got myself ready to go... bags packed and everything. I had talked to him earlier in the day to make sure we were going. Well, it got to be around 9 o'clock and I didn't hear from him so I called. No answer. I didn't hear from him for four days after that. He said his sister got sick and he had to rush off to NY. He had the nerve to apologize. Well, I know I need to just let it go, but it is not that easy. I always break down and call him if I don't hear from him. Why can't I let him go?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 13, 2010, 06:05 PM

Have you been to his home ? I am thinking perhaps already married or has a real girlfriend.

But it sounds like you are a booty call to me, cheaper than picking up a hooker for the night.

So to answer your question, it sounds like you put off dropping him, since doing the same thing is easier than doing something knew. Most likely it is good sex, and most likely you don't mind being treated like nothing but a sex call
    YeloDasy Posts: 363, Reputation: 81

Oct 13, 2010, 06:14 PM

My answer to your question... you want more, you hope he will come around, and you are not able to see the outside behavior. I am sorry, but you deserve better, you want a relationship, he does not. He is not honest with you, he does not respect you, and he does not deserve you waiting around for him.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 13, 2010, 07:17 PM

The guy may be married and is just using you for sex.
    After your description why would you want to stay in that anyway.
    Maybe you like the sex and that's why you can't let him go.
    Self respect! That is why you should let him go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search