Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chelsea07210 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2010, 01:30 PM
    Wondering about being pregnant
    My last period only lasted 2 days and it was really really light and barely there. I was kind of wondering if I was pregnant so I went online and looked it up and found out that, that was one of the very first signs of pregnancy. It said either completely missing your period or it being very light and lasting 1 to 2 days was a sign. I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative but since my period was really light I'm still wondering if I could be pregnant but the pregnancy hormone wasn't detected yet. I also just got over a bladder infection so I was wondering if that could have thrown the test off and said negative when it was really postitive. I really want a baby and want to be pregnant so I just really want to know.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2010, 01:34 PM

It might still be too early for an accurate test. I'd wait another week or so and take another test.

Oct 13, 2010, 01:37 PM
    Comment on justcurious55's post
    I took one on Friday so would still be too early to test again? I just really want to know I just hate waiting.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2010, 02:05 PM

When was your last period? Are you due for one in October still? It may have just been an off cycle.

As justcurious55 said, it may have been too early. If you are due for a period soon, wait and see what happens and test if that expected one doesn't show.
    If you can't stand the wait, try one this weekend. If negative, you'll just have to wait till when the next period would normally be due.

The bladder infection would not effect the test results however.

Oct 13, 2010, 03:18 PM
    Comment on DoulaLC's post
    OK I get my periods at the beginning of the month so the one that was really weird and questionable was the one I got this month. My usual periods last between 5 to 7 days and heavy so only getting for 2 days and it being very light was weird for me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm wondering if I'm pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I think its to soon to tell by a pregnancy test but I've had some spotting and cramping about a week and a half after my last period and I have noticed that I have a little more discharge than normal can anyone help me out?

Wondering if I'm pregnant [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm new to this site, but after reviewing, it seems to be helpful. So let me start by asking this; I have been trying to conceive for 2 months and this month I think I may have done it. I experienced light bleeding about 4 days ago, which I assumed was implantation bleeding. Afterwards I...

Wondering if I'm Pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I need some advice. I had sex multiple times during the week of my ovulation, and my period was due yesterday. I am experiencing light cramping, and yesterday I experienced light brown discharge. Also, I had sex yesterday and experienced cramping afterwards, that is unusual for me. Is there...

I'm 15 and wondering if I'm pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and me and my boyfriend decided to have sex. I think I am pregnant now, but I don't no. I am always come on my period between the 11th and the 15th and I this month I started bleeding on the 8th. A lot of people are telling me it could be Implantation bleeding, but its not...

View more questions Search