Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scoboa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2010, 01:06 PM
    I have shares in a company that had a15 to 1 reverse split. Do I caculate...
    The number of shares I now have by dividing the number of shares written on the certificate by 15?

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting for Reverse Stock Split [ 9 Answers ]

My company is doing a reverse stock split, no change on par value Originally we have 100 million shares at a par value of $.001 for an amount on General Ledger of $100,000.00 We are doing 1 for 3 reverse split. I know that debit will need to go to Common Stock account, where will credit...

Why does the fan in my split system's condenser unit suddenly only run in reverse? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have a split system heating/air system. A couple days ago I noticed that the unit was not cooling the house down and when I investigated the outdoor condenser unit was just making a buzzing noise. I shut the power off to it, waited a while and turned it back on. The compressor and fan started...

What will be the treatment of shares held by a defunct company in other company? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a Pvt. Ltd company who is a shareholder in another limited company. Now the Pvt. Ltd company who was a shareholder has been striken off by the ROC. I am indilemma as to how to treat the shares held by such pvt. Ltd company. Will it be forefeited. Reply??

What happens to options with reverse split? [ 1 Answers ]

I have options with gm. My question is what happens with a stock reverse split 100 to 1? 10 contracts till jan 10?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.