Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    treena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2007, 07:03 PM
    Mortgage
    I own a trailer,an I keep records of payments, but I have looked everywhere for a spreadsheet to help me keep track of payments an later fees an bounced checks,I guess I need a title of what I'm looking for,I have goggle an Yahoo I just need to figure out how much she owns an what a payoff maybe,please send me in the right deration, I guess I need some kind of calculator of some kind,she has missed payments,an there is late fees,an bounced checks, I need help goggle it out,, where do I go:(
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 1, 2007, 07:05 PM
    I think you are looking for an amortization schedule. You can get an Excel template that would create one from microsoft.com.
    KMSRyana Posts: 142, Reputation: 26

Jan 5, 2007, 01:46 PM
    A quick and easy amoritization tool can be found here Hope this helps!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Mortgage Help [ 7 Answers ]

We have owned our house for 2 years, we had to move out of state for a year so we rented our house out. The renters quit paying and we had to hire an atty to evict them and they left the house destroyed. Meanwhile we about the lost the house, we finally worked out an agreement with the loss...

Mortgage Help [ 3 Answers ]

I have in principle accepted a job in Ohio, I currently live and own a home in FL. I need to move my family there right away. However, I don't know how I can afford two mortgages or rent at the same time. My wife doesn't want to rent out our current home. Is there any way to obtain a mortgage on...

Getting out of a mortgage [ 3 Answers ]

I am buying my mobile home, and paying lot rent to park it here. Wife & I would like to get out of it and start over somewhere else in the near future. This was our first house, no credit back then... so we are paying 21% interest. Had it for 6 years now, and I still owe more than what the house...

Mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

I want to add my friend to my mortgage loan. How do I do this?

Mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

What will my payment be like on a 80/20 interest loan @7%?

View more questions Search