Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allanahbananna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2010, 03:22 AM
    I cant rememebr the name of a film I loved years ago.. help?
    It was a children's film and the family moved to a new house that had a pond but it turned out there was a gold mine under it so the drained it to get the gold but everyone in the village told them it was a bad idea. The father started getting sick so the boy and girl did it by themselves but somehow there were goblin/fairy creatures living in the back of the mine. When they accidentily released the creatures the father became really sick but the main goblin creatures placed a hand on the fathers chest and saved him.The goblin creatures then turned into fairy like things and flew away. I can't remember the name of the film I've been trying for ages. Please help!!

Check out some similar questions!

My first love x 20 years ago- broke my heart - tortured dreams - called me 1 week ago [ 18 Answers ]

Ok, really confused here and I am not sure why it even effects me still so badly (annoyed with that fact actually) To understand I have to tell a little story: 1. I was a kid in high school, from a small town with a crappy childhood and I fell hard for a guy that absolutely broke my heart...

Loved the same guy, my ex, for about two years. [ 1 Answers ]

Well I'm completely clueless on what to do. Explaining this from the beginning: Three years ago I switched schools. I already knew this one guy there that my friend from my old school knew. I had talked to him a bit here and there. At first when I met him I absolutely hated him. He liked me...

I am trying to find the name of a film I watched a few years ago. [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a film a few years ago and can't think of the name! Its about a young lad who escapes from prison and ends up living with an old lady, he cleans her gutter for living there, and after staying there for a while they become quite close, she cuts his hair and allows him to bath there. Well...

Loved this animated film can't find it any where [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one please help me, I saw this film about 17 years ago and have not been able to find it since. It is an animated film made either in the 70's or early 80's and from what I can remember it had faries in it. Quite busty, scantily clad ones. I think the princess fairy was kidnaped. There...

Trying to find name of a cartoon film I loved as a kid. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a film that I used to watch when I was a kid. The only thing I can remember is that The main character was a girl who had this magic pocket mirror or something that could change her outfits. It could have been Anime, but I'm not sure. Anyone know?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.