Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2010, 10:35 AM

Beef, I GAVE you a number to call. That link that NY gave you? Click on it. Click CONTACT US.

Omg, another number. Call it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 15, 2010, 11:06 AM

A fool and his money are soon parted,

I wish he would come back ( without the attitude) and let us know how much money he has already sent, sick mom, or to help with this or that bill.
    And esp how much he sent for the passport.

And yes, they will keep going for 1, 2 or even more years as long as they think you will send money.

But sometimes they have to spend 10,000 or more before they finally figure this out.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 15, 2010, 02:56 PM

Did you bother checking the link that NYcityboy gave. The phone # is there! All you had to do was look.
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2010, 03:01 PM

Beef: can you please stop using caps?

I feel you are being unnecessarily rude to everyone here. Your first post is confusing as you say this:

Why dose the woman I love have to show 2000$ at ghana before she can travel if i sent the ticket and paid her baggage and give her a few hundred dollars for pocket money to get here. Im the one paying the travel and she is coming here and stay with me at no expense to her,or any one else.

But then later say you wouldn't send money to anyone in the same post.
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Oct 15, 2010, 05:17 PM

To call them, contact the Ghanain Embassy, see the link higher in the thread for the website. The embassy is in Washington, DC.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 15, 2010, 07:31 PM

So you travel over there ( really a nice spot to visit with the current exchange rate) And if you are going to try and have her come to to marry, you will need to show a history of relationship for a visa to get married anyway.

I am sorry if we don't believe she is for real or not, they scam too well over there. Millions are stolen on the exact scam you have told us. Does she have family already over here that you have meet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 90s/ Early 2000 sci fi TV show [ 12 Answers ]

Late 90s/ Early 2000 Sci Fi t.v show I'm looking for a t.v show that aired a few years ago. It was a Sci Fi show of some sort and I've been trying to find it these past few days. All I can remember is the show was a little like the X files but I know it wasn't. There was I think 2 main...

Early 2000 cartoon show in which a girl lived in a hilly region with her grandfather [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know the name of the cartoon network serial... the scene is a hilly village like area, a house and there lived a little girl with her grandfather... and a friend of her named peter... so can anyone help what the name is?

Late 90's early 2000 alien TV show? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember a show that used to be on, where aliens lived on earth with humans. Some of the humans worked for the aliens and they had special live "alien weapon" creatures that attached to their arms and shot out a blast of energy or what ever.

Need Name of Show for 1990's to Early 2000 TV Cartoon Sci Fi [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a TV cartoon. All I can remember about it was that it was on in the late 1990's or early 2000 era and that it had a civil war going on between Earth and Mars. I think aliens attacked so the Earthlings and Martians joined forces. The guys from mars were blue and...

$2000.us dollars to leave ghana? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend it's ghanaian citizent, and we pretend to live in mexico (where I'm from). She has her passport, visas, even her airplane ticket already. Now she said that she needs like $2000us for declaration to allowed to bort the airplane and leave ghana. Is that true? and how I could know if it...

View more questions Search