Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimisheadstrong Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 04:15 PM
    I really would appreciate if someone would give me some suggestions!!
    What trucking company in houston texas will train and hire a person with felonies?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 12, 2010, 04:29 PM

What were you convicted of?

Felony Truck Drivers

Oct 13, 2010, 09:13 AM
    Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 13, 2010, 12:55 PM

According to that website I posted you need to seek other employment. You won't be able to find it as a trucker.

Oct 14, 2010, 09:10 AM
    Comment on califdadof3's post
    Thank u very much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can by boss give me a 1099 and then change his mind and give me a W-2? [ 2 Answers ]

I worked for over a year for an attorney who classified me as "contract" employee. Under the law, I was not a contract employee, but I needed the job and kept my mouth shut. The attorney is suffering from early onset Alzheimers and I quit the job. Now I can't get a correct 1099 and I've asked...

Give me some good suggestions on my moving plan [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, I plan to move soon. I live alone in 1 bedroom APT now and have some furniture-sofa, table(x3), bed-and quite a lot of other stuffs. It will be 700miles trip (It takes about 11hours). I can think 2 options right now. Option #1> U-HAUL : what size of U-haul truck will be good for...

I don't want to give my boyfriend an std but he wants me to give him oral [ 8 Answers ]

I think I might have caught something from another guy that I had sex with even though we used protection and he said that he had been tested negative and my question is that is I do have something can I give it to my boyfriend from giving him head. I don't have soars in my mouth or anything but I...

View more questions Search