Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marquezz Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 11:31 AM
    Will my boyfriend go to jail?
    My boyfriend is on his 2nd DUI in under 5 years. He was just stopped by the police for running a stop sign, and he has court in November. What do you think will happen to him?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2010, 11:34 AM

Second time offender? Depending on what state it occurred in, the odds can be as high as it being a certainty. Some localities have zero tollerance laws in effect and even a first offense can result in jailtime.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2010, 01:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Second time offender? Depending on what state it occured in, the odds can be as high as it being a certainty. Some localities have zero tollerance laws in effect and even a first offense can result in jailtime.

Smoothy, this is just the start of the problems. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ml#post2564621

I can't understand it but I'm not 20.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I was to get preganat could my boyfriend go to jail? [ 8 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for ten months now. Im 15 years old and he is 17 years old and we live in Georgia . Our parents know we are together and having sex and haven't done anything about this and allow it to happen. But if I was to get pregnant could they send my boyfriend to jail...

I am 13 and my boyfriend is 18 could he go to jail for that? [ 11 Answers ]

I am 13 and my boyfriend is 18 could he go to jail for that.. (what is the legal age limit in canada for dating?)

Boyfriend is in jail? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my boyfriend is currently in jail for maybe 2 yrs.I am going to wait for him to get out.I am writing letters and keeping in touch with his family.If anyone has been through this before can you give me any advice on how to keep strong and be loyal to him.

How long will my boyfriend be in jail [ 3 Answers ]

My boy friend went to jail for grand theft motor vehicle, resist without violince, MAKING FALSE REPORT KNOWINGLY GIVES FALSE INFO TO ANY LEO, VOP GRAND THEFT (WARRANTLESS). How long will he be in there and will he get bail?

My boyfriend is in jail and he didn't do anything [ 2 Answers ]

On Saturday my boyfriend went to bring his daughter some new clothes and his baby mother came out of the house with a butcher knife and cut him like 4 times. He left and called the police on her and they end up locking him up because she called and said he assaulted her but the only thing he did...

View more questions Search