Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    julie bergoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2007, 04:17 PM
    Heel Pain
    I Have A Pain In The Side Of My Heel On My Right Side Of My Heel And It Is Killing Me What Could It Be
    Pathprof Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jan 27, 2007, 02:14 PM
    You may be experiencing plantar faciitis. This is sometimes called a heel spur. Most are treated by using a splint like device at night (stretches the foot) or injections of prednisone into the foot.
    PatrickG Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Jan 27, 2007, 02:21 PM
    If its inside your foot it could be a fracture. If not it could be athletes foot which is common on the heel, or if there is any visible areas it could be verucas.
    Krathen Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2007, 02:07 AM
    It will be helpful to know what kind of pain and the severity on scale of 1-10 both of these are important, because a constant dull pain shows something much different then a "sharp" pain or a "burning" pain. I've had athletes foot, which is burning and itchy. In addition to the previous posts of exactly what you mean by "on the heel" pain that seems to be deep inside can show a lot different problem then pain that is localized to the "outside"
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 28, 2007, 07:58 AM
    Yes, and age can be a factor also.

My daughter at the age of 10 went through something similar. After many x-rays and a podiatrist it was finally decided that she was going through a growth spurt. Once she gained a shoe size, the pain went away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So much pain [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 17. I've gone through a rocky childhood in the past. I don't remember a lot of it. Not because I lock it up. I throw it all away. I started cutting when I was in 6th grade. And I then turned to drugs. I grew up really fast and the pain only grew more and more. I always wanted someone to love...

Help I am in pain [ 8 Answers ]

I broke off part of my frenck nail and it also riped off most of my real nail and if I don't pull it off will it reattach? I need to know I don't have any inc. and I don't know what to do I wash it with jerm killing soap but it hurts bad... help me someone... :confused:

In pain [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a hernia repair and a gauze was inserted surgeon has damaged nerve in leg and groin, shooting pains in leg like a needle inside this was last may.can it b cured?and if so how?they keep giving me pills to take help please

Pelvic pain [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering if maybe someone had an idea as to what I can use to help with some pelvic pain. It's like one of the babies is sitting so low that it's using my pelvic bone for support. It's on the left side and isn't cervical pains just bone. It's making it very hard to walk and get around....

Pain: [ 5 Answers ]

What has God done to deal with the evil and pain of the world? HANK :(

View more questions Search