iancode Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Dec 16, 2003, 02:02 AM
    Re: soccer
    Hi ,

Hope that my answer will help you.
    Always at your disposal,
    BR
    Iancode

An official match ball is spherical and made of leather or other suitable material.

It is of a circumference of not more than 70 cm (28 ins) and not less than 68 cm (27 ins).

It is no more than 450 g (16 oz) in weight and not less than 410 g (14 oz) at the start of the match.

It is of a pressure equal to 0.6 ­ 1.1 atmosphere (600 ­ 1100 g/cm 2 ) at sea level (8.5 lbs/sq in 15.6 lbs/sq in)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Soccer & Gymnastics [ 2 Answers ]

First Question. Where are all of the Soccer Fans. This isn't a question I just wanted to boast a little. I play Sweep/Goalie for our High School Team. I have been Involved in Gymnastic for about 6 years. Ever since I was three to five. Then again from nine to eleven. While playing Goalie...

Soccer [ 6 Answers ]

Well,the waiting is nearly over.England vs Paraguay,kick-off 2pm,UK time.I hope England win.. of course. :D I hope the whole competetion goes off without incident,and on July 9th,when England beat Brazil :D we can celebrate for days. Come on ENGLAND!! With apologies to our International...

Football not soccer [ 35 Answers ]

There is no such sport as soccer.all countries have football associations teams play in football leagues and teams are football teams.(fifa)federation of international FOOTBALL associations.fa cup FOOTBALL association cup

Baketball moves can aid soccer/footballers [ 1 Answers ]

Is anyone aware that basketball moves can aid soccer players in getting open?

Lacrosse, Soccer, and Hockey [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone talk about how these sports are related?

View more questions Search