Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sjenkins37 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Searching for meaningful answer for financial services
    I am in the need of help in paying for school. Here is the problem I signed up for school two years back. I went for the first week and did not like how the classes were run so I dropped out when I spoke to the academic counselor no one told me I had to withdraw in order not to pay. So now I am paying for classes I never had and now that I am back in school I can't seem to get any financial aid. Can someone come up with what can be done now that I am in school? Is there any help out there for me?:confused:
    LucyL Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2007, 04:59 PM
    You need to provide more information in order for me to help your problem. If you are just oweing money to the school, it shouldn't affect your eligibility to get financial aid in the future. However, if you took student loan through the previous school and you are now in default, it may affect your eligibility.
    lvahle1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 10:51 PM
    I hear how upset you are and want you to consider that you could be a victim of identity theft. Call the I.R.S and see if you are experiencing tax related identity theft. Someone could easily take student loans out, go to a doctor, engage in a criminal act and this situation could be going on without you being aware.

This too shall pass!

Laura Miles Vahle, M.S. M.F.T.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've been searching for so long [ 3 Answers ]

There's this movie I saw about 11 years ago or even more.didnt see it to the end because of power outage, but all I remember was that due to a gas leakage,the people in the affected area slept for hours.it was later discovered that the women who were affected, got pregnant& gave birth to similarly...

Searching and searching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am constantly searching on engines such as Google and Yahoo! Etc and always when I need to come back to what I found in a previous search, I can never seem to find it again or remember how I got to it. Does anyone know if major engines have a feature that allows me to track where I...

Searching [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a song by a woman. About 5 years ago. Kind of mellow rock. Can't remember her name or the name of the song. The only thing that I remember is at the very end, instead of singing the words she says "I'm crazy like that". Or something similar. Please help!! Driving me crazy...

View more questions Search