Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobby12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 03:38 AM
    13 weeks still waiting for my whiplash claim cheque
    For my whiplash claim the letter I received said that I would receive my cheque in 21 to 28 days but is been about 13 weeks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 12, 2010, 03:41 AM

Have you contacted the insurer? What do they say?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will the average person spend 2 weeks of there life waiting on stop lights [ 1 Answers ]

I heard that the average person will spend two weeks of there life waiting on stop lights

Does a "post dated cheque" comply with the definition of a cheque? [ 2 Answers ]

Is such a cheque a valid negotiable instrument?

Still waiting over 3 weeks to have a root canal done [ 10 Answers ]

Does an anyone in Dentistry know if it is unusual to wait this long and be on Pennicillin VK for over 3 weeks for a root canal procedure? Now they are putting me on Clyndamicin and I don't know if I will have adverse reactions with this antibiotic, i.e. stomach aches, cotton mouth and I am sore...

Whiplash, Sprains, & Strains in back & neck [ 2 Answers ]

I was in a car wreck 2 weeks ago. I had a Dr. appointment today and he told me I have a cervical strain and I will need to wear a cervical collar and go to Physical Therapy. I have been feeling sick to my stomach all day today. I feel like I'm going to throw up right now. Is this typical? Could it...

Waiting for 2nd period after giving birth 11 weeks ago - can it just be irregular? [ 2 Answers ]

I gave birth 11 weeks ago and got my period after 6 weeks. According to the calendar I was due on Sunday (2nd period) and I have no sign of my period coming. As of today I'm 3 days late. My question is: can I have my period and then not have it for a couple of months? I am breast feeding but only...

View more questions Search