Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cody.young11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 11:54 PM
    Early release on probation?
    I got a DUI in Utah, I was sentenced to a fine, community service, MADD class, a Prime for Life DUI class and 4 months of probation with random UAs, while doing that going to the probation providers counseling class once a week and AA twice.
    Well, I am done with community service, MADD, DUI class and am broke as a joke. I actually have to move to Denver so I don't end up on the streets, I have written a letter to the judge to move probation to somewhere closer to where I lived (at the time planned on staying in Utah.) Now I need to move, my meeting is on November 10th, which will be about a month I have done probation at that time. What are the chances he will let me terminate/conclude my probation all together? Any insight will help.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2010, 01:21 PM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...on-115783.html

Read this post by Excon about transferring of probation. You didn't have to contact the Judge about this but contact your PO instead. It will take some time to get your probation transferred but more than likely your probation will be over with by the time all the transfer paperwork gets processed. Just try to hang in there and stay where you are until your termination date.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early release of probation [ 2 Answers ]

I want to file a motion to be released from probation early so I can join the navy. I have taken the exam and passed however I can't be on probation. I am unable to find 1 of the 3 forms needed to file with the court, the motion form. Can anyone help me?

Getting early release from probation [ 1 Answers ]

I have been serving on Felony probation for drug offenses in Ga. Since May of 2002 as part of a 10 year, first offender probation sentence. I have had my fines paid off since May of 04 and also been involved in AA and helped to start an NA meeting in my community in Feb. of 04. My question is , how...

Early release of probation [ 1 Answers ]

I plead guilty to reckless driving after being arrested for dui. I received 1 year probation, with possible early termination I should be done with all requirements a month or so in. how early could I possibly be released?

Early release off Probation [ 5 Answers ]

How do you get off probation early or get your probation sentence reduced?

Early release from probation [ 1 Answers ]

I have served 3 years and 3 months of my 5-year probation term. I have completed my community service hours and have paid restitution in full. This was my only offense (PC 487 (a) grand theft of property over $400) which by the way is a non-violent crime. I have no arrests or any negative contact...

View more questions Search