Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wilcobzn Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 08:18 PM
    Perserverence and work
    Want to do a speech on working dedication and perserverence for a sales force
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 11, 2010, 08:29 PM

Did you start writing it yet? If so, please post what you have done, and I will help.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 12, 2010, 12:26 AM

I will also. (Other than the grammar... hee hee)

Oct 12, 2010, 05:46 AM
    I have not started but was thinking of doing sa story to make the example of my point. Then drive it home but I am having a hard time with coming up with a story,. an analogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Did you start writing it yet? If so, please post what you have done, and I will help.

Oct 12, 2010, 05:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    I will also. (Other than the grammar...hee hee)
    I have not started but was thinking of doing sa story to make the example of my point. Then drive it home but I am having a hard time with coming up with a story,. an analogy.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 12, 2010, 07:56 AM

Is the speech for work or for school? How long does it have to be? What are the sales for, or doesn't it matter?

(I'll handle the grammar part of this, Stringer. How did you know I would? :D)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 12, 2010, 09:28 AM

(I'll handle the grammar part of this, Stringer. How did you know I would? )

Hmmmmmm... :)

"ERROR: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Wondergirl again."

Oct 12, 2010, 11:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Is the speech for work or for school? How long does it have to be? What are the sales for, or doesn't it matter?

(I'll handle the grammar part of this, Stringer. How did you know I would? :D)
    Doesn't really matter but it is commission only and Green energy saving retrofit products for refrigeration and A/C. Check out MGBSglobal.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legalities of neighbors to turn my water off to work in their home/cut walls to work? [ 9 Answers ]

My downstairs neighbor moved in 2 years ago. It seems like they don't realize we live in a 2 story condo not a custom home. One top another bottom. There are other questions I wish to ask as well. But first the male occupant is a handy man and has been doing lots of modifications to his home since...

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? [ 2 Answers ]

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? They are also known an point of sale and kiosks like the ones in mcdonalds or leisure centres

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? [ 2 Answers ]

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? They are also known an point of sale and kiosks like the ones in mcdonalds or leisure centres

View more questions Search