Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chnkytim42 Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Oct 11, 2010, 07:41 PM
    5'10 and 263 pounds, best weight loss advice, and diet tips
    I'm 5'10 and 263 pounds, I have broad shoulders and a big natural frame, what should I look for as my ideal weight? Down from 305 in jan. I am at a platue and can't lose anymore weight, what can I do to boost my weight loss, and ay fast fat burning ideas? Trying to get into the marines
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2010, 03:08 PM

Congrats on the weight you've already lost.

Can you post what you eat in a normal day, with amounts if possible?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Affordable weight loss of 40 pounds in less than two months [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any way to lose 40 pounds in two months and be healthy and if so is it affordable?

50 pounds weight loss in one month: IMPOSSIBLE? [ 13 Answers ]

Basically, I'm an over-weight teenager who is wanting to lose 50 pounds in one month so badly. I don't really believe in diet pills and lyposunction. Those are never my options. I'm thinking about exercising but will that help? I mean, is it impossible to lose 50 pounds in one month? If you have...

A easy weight loss diet [ 1 Answers ]

I am an 15 year old who is in the high school I am also in the band which means most of the time I am at school more than I am at home I usually get home around 5:30 so that means I be starving so I want to lose weight but I don't have enough time to do that so does anyone know an easy weight loss...

Any diet plan for weight loss [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Im 39 years and 5'-9" . my weight is 74 k.g. But my tummy has came out. Actually im an I.T. professional. I sit whole day on chair. ( 9am to 6pm). Tell me what to do. Is there any diet plan. I started eating SALAD in the lunch and nothing else. But my breakfast is heavy. ...

Weight loss diet plan [ 2 Answers ]

Well I'm just wondering if anyone can give me an idea of a diet plan that will promote weight loss. I exercise daily for an hour - 2. any ideas?

View more questions Search