Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LoveStoned Posts: 150, Reputation: 10

Jan 25, 2009, 11:02 AM
    I broke NC Why does he ask me hypothetical questions?
    4 threads merged

I can't take it. I broke up with my ex after 8 years. I talked to him and told him I wanted to work things out. I let him go meaning I didn't call him. Then he calls me saying he thinks of me and do I still think of him. He also asks me hypothetically if I would get back with him. But why when he doesn't want to try our relationship again. He won't give me an answer. Its like he's scared to lose me. What is it!!

I only answered him back and broke NO CONTACT because of the constent emails and phoning and messaging. I really thought he had thought about us. This Friday he wants to meet up. I don't whether to go and see him but not do anything.. I don't know what to do... I want to get back with him. Someone help me find a way.
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2009, 11:07 AM

You need to revive the communications between you two.
    You have really answered your own question :-

" I want to get back with him. "

GO meet him.
    You have nothing to lose.
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Jan 25, 2009, 11:07 AM
    Don't see him. Change your email, your number, and any other form of contact information he has knowledge of. By doing so, you erase all the confusion, false hope, and hurt.

Jan 27, 2009, 10:33 AM
    Why does Ex Keep coming back with no answer?
    Another merged thread!!!!

I promised myself that this time no matter what I will move on. No more answering the phone, deleting emails. It just confuses me as to why he can't seem to disconnect from me and not want to try our relationship again of 7-8 years. He starts by calling numerous amounts of time one day then the next week or two starts to disengage conversation for the purpose of calling. I know he talks to another girl. But I mean you should have read the email he sent me like two weeks ago saying how much he was thinking about me and stuff and how since I was blowing him off that I was making the choice for him. See Im guessing the "choice" meaning working things out. Is he scared of moving on? Should I try to keep a friendship to show him he can trust me again? I know deep down inside he still cares for me. He can't let go!! That's what's driving me crazy.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 27, 2009, 10:42 AM
    Did anyone ever tell you not to run head first into a brick wall??

Ignore him until he goes away.
    Cuss him out and tell him leave you alone.

Change whatever you have to to stop contact and end this confusion and speculation.

If you can't do that, go back to him, and be miserable, until you figure out whether your in, or out!

Why are you putting up with his crap, don't you have better things to do?

Sorry to be harsh, but you keep asking the same things, and ignoring the responses you have been getting.

Jan 27, 2009, 11:40 AM
    I know... Its hard for me. This is my first break up with someone who I've been with and loved for a long time. I do No Contact and for some reason I get suckered to respond back. I see what I'm doing to myself though. Enough is enough... Lol I know am banging my head into a brick wall. That was funny.

By the way why do my questions keep merging?
    hidden123 Posts: 153, Reputation: 51

Jan 27, 2009, 11:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hjpan View Post
    Same with my ex.

Found out she left me for her "new friends" and a "party life" when her parents are in the lower class section of the wealth distribution pyramid.
    What does that have to do with anything?
    karthikrayalli Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 11:52 AM
    Its just your personel relation ship.how can we people know about your relationship in b/w u and him... so my sugesstion is don't take anybodys advice or ideas bcoz it is just your personal life.. do what ever your mind say about him.. but just think once before you act.
    hidden123 Posts: 153, Reputation: 51

Jan 27, 2009, 12:00 PM

It sounds like you're flattered by his attention but that's all. Just move one than. If you want and can be friends - good. If not - no.
    Expert

Jan 27, 2009, 02:20 PM

By the way why do my questions keep merging?
    Your posts get merged because its so confusing try to get the facts when someone has so many new posts about the same thing.

Feb 2, 2009, 08:27 PM
    I'm so angry. I feel used.
    I just got to let this out. For all the times my ex came back to me saying he missed me and blah blah.. I now feel like he was missing the idea of me but in a sexual way. In Lust I guess. This hurts like hell. There are times where I ask myself if he would forgive me and come back after all we've been through, but at the same time I get so madd that I would never be able to forgive him for his selfishness and heartless soul.

When I broke up with him I did not give him false hope and didn't play these childish mind games. I told him straight out that I just needed some space.

I've managed somehow to hold back tears and see myself getting stronger as the days go on even though this post may not sound like it. This is where I come to to sulk... Sorry people.
    odilians10 Posts: 71, Reputation: 2

Feb 2, 2009, 08:35 PM

There's no need to be mad, we all learn from mistakes, just completely cut him off...
    Delow84 Posts: 309, Reputation: 45

Feb 2, 2009, 08:49 PM

I could honestly seeing my ex saying or thinking more or less the same things.

Same advice I'd give her if given the chance, Keep doing what you have been doing, you said yourself your stronger ^_^ No contact is also a big help.

In my case I got rid of most things collected throughout or relationship. The less things to remind me, the easier it was to remember WHY it ended, and why it shouldn't be repeated.

Feb 2, 2009, 08:57 PM
    I just thought maybe since he was still lingering he was having doubts about not rekindling the relationship.
    Expert

Feb 6, 2009, 10:22 AM

Anger is good, venting is great, now give us a good rant, and you will feel better. This is the place, and we do understand!

Feb 10, 2009, 10:06 AM
    This morning I picked up my phone and what a surprise... three missed calls from my ex last night. Why does he do this when I told him to stop calling. Was he drunk? Anyway I just keep reminding myself of all the pain he caused me. I deleted his vm. I see myself really learning how to move on past this. Thanks for all of your support guys.:)
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2009, 10:12 AM

You did right. I am proud of you. Some of us ( I won't mention names), would have called back... well done

Feb 10, 2009, 10:20 PM
    Urrg... an email too and more calls today!! What is up with this kid? Why does he always come back like this? I just keep deleting. Every time I see anything that has to do with him like the missd calls and emails... it gets me thinking again and I hate it!! It got to a point where I shut my phone off to end my worries.
    Expert

Feb 11, 2009, 06:33 AM

You are doing the right things for yourself. The hardest part, keep doing it!
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2009, 06:42 AM

You could always change your phone number, or block his emails... or both...

Just a thought

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I really hurt my ex's feelings. How can I win her back, if at all? [ 28 Answers ]

3 weeks ago my ex broke up with me because I basically wanted her to be as happy as she could be, and if that was with another guy who was better than me and who she deserved then she should be with him instead of an average guy like me. I think into things too much. I didn't see her for a few...

My ex's friends told her I cheated three years ago. I really really want her back. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so, this is the story. In May of 2006 my ex and I decided we would take a break from our 3 year relationship. During this period I met someone and we had a date, sheerly out of lonliness. This girl became obsessed with me only after 1 date. She told her friends that she was with me. Meanwhile I...

Emails bounced back [ 7 Answers ]

I am a very novice & retired computer user. Recently I have been getting email that I have been sending to friends for years bounced back to me with error messages. They are able to send to me, but I cannot send or forward messages to them. Any suggestions?

Replying to emails [ 2 Answers ]

I am using Outlook 2002 as my email program and I would like to send replies by typing "my replies" directly under the questions/concerns the sender has. I know at one time you would open the message... go to the end of the line and hit enter. That would put your signature there in a different...

View more questions Search