Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kcarmichael Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 05:24 PM
    How do I dismantle the frame of a wooden sleigh bed?
    I have a Vaughan Bassett wooden sleigh bed and it was put together by olums... I am now moving and have no idea how to get it apart and I looked everywhere at the base for the screws to take out... found what I thought was it but wasn't please help me!
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2010, 05:34 PM

Kcarmichael, after removing Mattress and Box spring, at each end with the palm of your hand hit up on the side rails and they'll come up and out of the headboard and footboard. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sleep number bed frame motors and remotes [ 6 Answers ]

Has anyone had any problems with the sleep number bed motor or remote? We purchased ours in September of 2006. Had problems with the sides of the bed breaking down and still do. Now the remotes stopped working. They tell us it is the motor and remotes. Amazing how both remotes and motors go...

Broken screws for adjustable wooden threshold in aluminum frame [ 2 Answers ]

I have an exterior door that has a wooden threshold inserted in an aluminum frame. The wooden insert is adjustable with four aluminum screws. The screws rusted to a steel nut that was in lower aluminum frame. All four screws are broke. The woodedn threshold (oak) is in good shape but I need...

Queen size headboard/full size bed frame and matress [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to put a queen size headboard on a full size bed frame and matress. Will this work? I am trying to purchase the headboard off Craigslist and need to know ASAP! Thanks for any help

What is the standard length of a full size metal frame bed slat? [ 2 Answers ]

I am installing a metal frame bed and the box spring I am using had to be cut in half to install it on our third floor. Now we are moving to the second floor and I need to know the slat size for an existing metal frame.

Full size headboard, Queen size bed Frame [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I buy attachments that will allow me to fasten my full size headboard to my queen size bedframe? I am having a bit of trouble finding one.

View more questions Search