Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    enzaloman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 03:40 PM
    Forensics prose pieces?
    I need help with getting a forensics prose piece for my 7th grade son. Any suggestions?

EL

Check out some similar questions!

Expository prose [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for help with expository prose that I need to work on. Could someone please suggest a link to an internet siite which contains an article or text in expository prose style. Thank you

Expository prose [ 0 Answers ]

Does the following text qualify as 'expository prose'? If yes, what are the expository elements that it contains? He brought a new thing with him which the others do not seem to Have had. This was mind - curiosity - the desire to find out and learn. So from The earliest days began man's quest....

Where can I find free, funny duet pieces for forensics? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend and I really want to try out for the next tornament, but we can't find any good ones online that don't cost money, could you help me?:confused:

Forensics pieces! [ 14 Answers ]

Okay I'm in a forensics class and I love it! The main thing I do is HS (Humorous Solo) and I am looking foreword to this years season. I have a piece I'm doing already (Open to Interpretation, it's about all the ways you could tell Hansel and Gretel), but it's a bit hard and I'm not sure I could do...

Raising a child prose [ 1 Answers ]

Consists of maybe no more than 20 lines, only one I remember is, "If you raise a child with criticism, he will learn to be critical" Each line begins, 'if you raise a child with... ', and it lists good and bad traits.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.