Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dsilvanu Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 01:34 PM
    Druid Gala Ticket, dated Easter 1912
    Hi,
    I have kept one druid gala ticket out of three tickets. The other two tickets, I donated to a State Library of Victoria, Australia,where it has been officially accepted and kept in the local history section for any research or studies. The reason is because the druid's had an impact on the building foundation of the major hospitals in Melbourne, Australia by holding bazaars and such.
    My question is, what is the value of my only sole ticket? It is a druid gala ticket held in a St Vincent's Hospital in Melbourne, Australia, dated Easter 1912. Does it increase my ticket value because of its historical value?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 11, 2010, 01:45 PM

I have no idea but would like to mention the Druids' are now an official religion in England. That fact could be why the ticket would increase as well.
    dsilvanu Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 12:43 AM
    It's interesting that the Druids's is now officially a religion in the UK. What about the other parts of the world? This religion seems to have been active in the early nineteenth century in Australia where it was a convict colony, mostly from the UK.
    Perhaps, my ticket would be more valuable in the UK, than anywhere else, and to get a valuation done there. I need to know a rough estimation of its monetary value.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Speeding ticket in Delaware wrong date of birth and race on ticket [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help out.I got a speeding ticket in Delaware,measure speed 58 mph,posted speed 35 mph and was charge for 40 mph with a total of $65.60, I am from New York I can pay this ticket but there are incorrect date of Birt and my race on the ticket.should I try to beat this ticket and will I...

I have a boxed set of records Gala Farewell 1966 has it any value [ 2 Answers ]

I have a boxed set of 12 inch records marked private records nor for sale. The are of an operatic concert. They were in an old cupboard I bought at an auction many years ago. This is the order First Wagner, Entrance of the Guests,Tannhauser, Conductor Leopold Stokowski Last, Gounod, A final...

First edition titanic 1912 book [ 2 Answers ]

I took my daughter to see the titanic display and she was so excited and wanted the book- so I bought it for her on eBay and won it for $50- I was wondering what it could actually be worht- it's not in bad shape too

Easter Greetings [ 1 Answers ]

Happy Easter everyone.

Easter Is Here [ 4 Answers ]

Just want to say Happy Easter to everybody here. Hope you all have a beautiful day. Joe

View more questions Search