Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pwilson090254 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 11:44 AM
    Cats vomitting
    My cat is vomitting it is liquid only. Doesn't have smell but is white color. He has been doing about a 1week now only when he wakes up from nap
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 11, 2010, 12:23 PM

Sounds like bile that could be induced from hair balls when cleaning. If the vomit had blood, or green matter in it, that would be a problem. Cats and dogs eat a lot of grass to make themselves regurgitate.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Older cats ganging up on newer cats [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I have two 14 year old cats, I recently introduced two 4 year old sisters. We attempted to "introduce" them correctly. Over the last week or so, one of the older cats stalks and corners either of the younger cats with the other older cat joining in for good measure. The noise is terrifying....

Seizures and Vomitting [ 2 Answers ]

My vet is out for the weekend so I can't call to ask him, thought someone here might have some advice to give- My 4 yr old pomapoo has seizures periodically- the vet said that there's no way to definitively tell what is causing them, and as long as they are not very often or last for a very long...

My new female cats hates all my male cats! [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a new female cat but she is like a year old, all my male cats like her and want to see her buy she just starts hissing at them and they get away... I want them to get along but I don't know how... I have 4 males one is a year old , the othere one is 5 months and the other 2 are 2...

Vomitting in cats [ 1 Answers ]

My cat had renal failure but has seemed happy and social otherwise. Recently he has begun vomitting regularly. He is not vomitting up food-I have tried a couple different brands-just fluid. The fluid is mostly clear and does not seem to have an odor to it but my husband is becoming very aggrivated....

Vomitting/Diarreha in cats [ 1 Answers ]

:( My cat is almost 13. Always healthy and very well maintained. He is a fixed male and is not over weight. He was diagnosed with diabetes in September 2006. For the last 2 years we have had a terrible time with him vomitting 1-2 times/ week, yet 3-6 times a day on the days he does vomit! I have...

View more questions Search