Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tabithabb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 11:02 AM
    Find a movie by description?
    Looking for a movie with kids who get into trouble with the law but are untouchable
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2010, 11:16 AM

There are LOTS with this same theme. More details -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

I watched a movie on hbo long back.in the movie nearly 10 people(both men & women) will be taken to an isolated place.where they will stay.and one by one will die according to a poem written every where.finally will come to know that one among them is killing others.its novel bad movie

Find a movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie about a man whose wife dies and he loses custody of his children and they are sent to an orphanage where they are abused while he tries to get custody back I believe it may be a docudrama

Find a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

I watched a movie when I was a child. I can't remember too much. It starts with a boy, 'in real life' walking next to a river. He falls in and then the movie change to animation, where he explores the under water world.

Find a movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie in a drive in not even twenty years ago and I can't remember the name. It is about some guy who has ghost friends. He scams people by having them haunt a house and then remove them with a vacuume cleaner devece. There are murders and the serial killer marksthem with a number carved in...

View more questions Search