Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thebates Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 09:03 AM
    Have GE refrig; water leaks from smart water filter inside; get water;makes no ice
    Water leaks inside refrig from one shelf to another; able to get water from water dispenser; no ice is being made; ice accumulates inside the freezer ice maker.

Check out some similar questions!

Have GE refrig; water leaking from smart water dispenser; makes no ice [ 0 Answers ]

Ice appears inside freezer; water leaks from smart water dispenses inside refrig and overflows down one shelf to another. No ice is being made. Refrig is not quite a year old.

Water line leaks inside door [ 0 Answers ]

I moved a GE SSS25KFPA side by side to another house. I had to remove the doors just to get it through the kitchen door opening. I reconnected everything and now the water line that feeds through the freezer door leaks where the door meets the bottom pivot when the water button is pressed. It looks...

GE Smart Water Filter - Water not dispensing [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry, I don';t know the refrigerator model and I know that my filter needs replacement. The crushed ice and cubed ice buttons work when selected. But when I select the water button no water will dispense. The lines look fine. Could an old filter cause the water to not be dispersed?? Thanks,

Water Line to Ice Maker Leaks [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. I am having problems with keeping the water line tubing staying on the connector to the ice maker in my refrigerator. When the ice maker is ready to get the water, somehow the pressure makes the tubing come off the connector. The clamp that is on the connector is as tight as I can get it....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.