Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ADEAVER5001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Oct 10, 2010, 08:01 PM
    How to lift my flat butt?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2010, 08:35 AM

Squats, lunges, deadlift, stiff leg deadlift, step-ups, climbing stairs two at a time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bigger Butt [ 6 Answers ]

What food and excersizes will aid in getting a bigger butt, has anyone tried the ebooks and which ones work

Flat hair - great, then flat again. What can I do? [ 4 Answers ]

If anyone can offer me any suggestions I would be SO grateful! I am at the end of my rope and nearly broke down this morning in frustration! I have straight hair that is fine and basically no body at all. I used to have long hair and just got it just short (above my shoulder) with layers. I've...

Bunny Butt [ 13 Answers ]

Every now and then, I give my bunny a bath using small pet shampoo. He is really really furry and he gets stuff crusted in his fur. I try to clip it off with scissors, but sometimes I'm not sure what is his tail and what is the clump of crap. Any suggestions?

Hi lift [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering if it is possible to use a hi lift light blonde color on medium brown hair. I've bleached my hair before and I was told hi lift blonde such as Ion from sally beauty supply would work on my hair color,but I am kind of hesitant to use it unless I get some feedback.Any advice?

How do I get a bigger butt? [ 26 Answers ]

Hi, I am 26 years old and am pretty happy with my body except my butt is not big enough. :( I want to have a larger, more round and firm butt. I work out 3 times a week but I am not sure what excersises I need to do to achieve this. I also want to know if sit ups actually give you nice firm abbs...

View more questions Search