Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krisj52 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 07:29 PM
    Cant remember book title or author
    I can't remember the book title or author but I remember what the book was about. I remember it was about a guy who I guess says the wrong things so he decides to not speak anymore but instead, he writes down what he says.. I think he's in college? But the type of writing looked like a journal type. The book cover I remember seeing some type of green and I think a notepad? Please I would appreciate it, thanks!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 10, 2010, 07:42 PM

Where did you get the book? From a school library? The public library? (mystery, sci-fi, fiction?) from a book club? Someone lent it to you?
    krisj52 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 08:58 PM
    I got it from a public library, and it was I think from the young adult fiction section

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember book title or author [ 2 Answers ]

I read a book back in high school and I can't remember the title or author, but I can remember much about the story. It is a journal type book from the perspective of a teenage boy and his life during this time. He talks about driving around in his car a lot and there was a beach boys song that...

I can't remember the title nor author for this book! [ 1 Answers ]

The book was about a chinese princess or chinese girl. I think there was a sequel. The cover of the book was green/blue and had a young chinese girl on the cover. I think it was for teens. Thank you :p Xxxxxxx

Ah! Can't remember the author or title of the book! [ 1 Answers ]

I found this book like several years ago, it's killing me not to remember the name! It's about some teenagers(maybe young adults) and it switches POV. Some of the guys are in a band (I think?) anyway they have a van for some reason, and one guy painted something on it which I'm pretty sure was a...

View more questions Search