Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    siddanthvinne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 04:09 PM
    one sided love?
    HI
    Am in Love with a guy since a year he too loves me madly... I love him so much... I deceived him twice though he accepted not to repeat it again... now I am really faithful to him and never lied nor did mistakes of past... but now he started shouting at me for small reasons and scold me very bad words... I love him so much and bearing hi since I done a mistake in the past that cannot be forgiven though I am...

please tell me how to gain his trust again and love me as he was with me... even we r about to get married in a month...

should I behave as a slave to him... one thing to say he gives me watever I want with expecting anything... the only thing that tortures is he never feels he is loved and feels am acting... what should I do... am unable to have such thing on me as I love him madly am not able to concentrate on any thing nor eat nor nothing... what should I speak if he is not in a position to speak to me...

my love is acccepted in conditions like don't speak a month and reduce 10 kg weight if u love me... go to church if u... love me as u loved your x...

I did mistake in my teens is it my fault to share with him... don't think he ia a psycho he is not... I never listened to him in past now I desperately need him and he is rude to me...
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Oct 10, 2010, 04:24 PM

It's hard to comprehend your problem when it's written very poorly. But here's my 2 cents,

Once you cheat, that trust that was once there can never be replaced. There will always be doubt in the back of his mind. Especially considering you chose to deceive him TWICE.

You two need to accept the relationship for what it is and for what it was and go your separate ways.
    KoolAide187 Posts: 94, Reputation: 21

Oct 16, 2010, 02:15 AM
    Agreed. I am guessing you're probably around 14 maybe 15 years old by how this letter was typed. So if you go on your separated ways things will only get better from there. Obviously you don't need to be with anybody until you've learned how to control yourself from cheating. I can understand being young and getting attention from lots of guys you have tendencies to run with all the attention you're getting but there is a time for growing up and sooner or later you will learn that.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 16, 2010, 04:25 AM

Well by the way written I would not have guessed 14, since I assume they learn english in school. But once you lose faith that is no going back and taking it away, Normally that ends a relationship.

And someone being a slave is not a relationship either.

If anyone even dared to say things like I will love you is you >>>>> run, don't walk run away from them, they are controlling and the is not love ever.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 16, 2010, 10:31 AM

Really simple solution here, but very hard to do. Leave the guy alone, and cut him from your life, and get over your feelings for him, so you will be open to a real fellow with no demands other than your love and loyalty.

The price he is asking of you is one of master/slave, and he requires obedience, and does not give love. So marriage would not be a happy thing for you. That's part of being an adult, and making decisions based on FACTS, and not just strong immature feelings, that you don't understand yet.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 16, 2010, 10:50 AM

A man who tells you when to speak, how much weight to lose and treats you poorly is not one you are going to happy with.
    Do you think you love him because you feel guilty about cheating and he took you back?
    This man sounds like he wants to own you not marry you. Sounds like he is still punishing you.
    I'd stay away from him. This is not what you were born to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get over one sided love [ 4 Answers ]

Need help to get over one sided love I feel for a married man who loves his wife. He flirts with me and I feel he likes and cares for me... but my feelings for him are beyond just like. I feel so used, I feel like a loser and am losing myself confidence. I love him and want his love too. He told me...

One sided love [ 11 Answers ]

I am the person who is maddly in love with my griend,I tried my level best to show how I care and I love her,even I said to her also after involving in her for 8months,she told that she diddent feel the same for me what I feel for her,but many times she behaves like that she loves me.now she is...

One sided love. [ 1 Answers ]

Edited for some lousy spelling I am deeply sad.. I'm depressed.. I live in sorrow... I'm 17 yrs old.. the only reason I'm writing here is because I don't have friends to talk to... I think I'm deeply in love with someone who I think doesn't love me back.. he's my classmate. But for some reason...

View more questions Search