Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lparra97 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 08:42 AM
    Where can I buy Avonex in Mexico
    Where can I buy Avonex (for multiple sclerosis) in Mexico?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 10, 2010, 10:16 AM

Avonex is a prescription medication and only available through a doctor.

Tick
    lparra97 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 08:16 AM
    Comment on tickle's post
    I assumed I would need a Mex prescription. Is it then a self-injectible like in the US, or is it doctor only injectible here? Can't seem to find it at any farmacia. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it illegal to buy to buy a house from a friend then sell it back to her? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a friend that live in California that wants me to purchase her home and sell it back to her. She said a broker said she would save money. The purchase would be cash both ways. Also would I have problems with IRS she is giving me funds. Would they expect me to pay cash on it next year? ...

Guitar.where to buy it and buy cheap [ 14 Answers ]

I want to start playing guitar but I talked to a friend who knows and even plays guitars. He said to buy one at walmart to start which I agreed cheap see if I catch on then buy upgrade from it. But then I talked to my dad and he said there are cheaper ones on eBay but I'm scared on getting one...

Can I buy paxil in Mexico [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everybody! This is my first post. I have a prescription for paxil (peroxitine) but I'm going to run out right when I'm travelling to Mazatlan for vacation. I use a mail in pharmacy and I have a new doctor so I'm afraid by the time the prescription gets refilled it will be too late. So I...

Will I be able to go to Mexico? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a stay of proceedings for theft under 5000 on my record, from sept. 2008 and Im flying directly from canada to mexico, will I be turned down at the gates? Or will I be able to continue on my vacation? I just don't know the mexican policies on stay of proceedings. Thanks for any feedback

Deportaion to mexico [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are getting married in a jail he is being held on a inaggation hold how do we get married and what all happens

View more questions Search