Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nishgirl1999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 08:10 AM
    I'm Dating this guy and I kind of like him but I'm in love with this other guy
    OK it may sound weird but I'm dating this guy that like loves me that he'd never ever dump me, but I only like him a bit and plus we never hang out. Anyway but at the same time I'm like In love with this other guy that doesn't like me! What do I do?
    lemon14 Posts: 143, Reputation: 9

Oct 10, 2010, 12:43 PM
    I think that you are lucky to have a boy who truly loves you. If the other one doesn't have the same feelings for you it is quite impossible get him in love with you, taking into account that generally, boys are the one who chose the girls. In spite of this, you shouldn't keep being involved with this boy if you don't love him. You will only hurt him when he finds out the truth, and the more the relationship lasts, the more hurt he will be. Be honest to you and to him and do what you think it is right.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2010, 08:12 AM

If you don't care about the guy you're with, then you need to break it off with him and let him find someone who does care about him.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Oct 12, 2010, 10:31 AM

Figure out what you want and stick with it. Don't lead either guys on anymore.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 12, 2010, 10:38 AM

Don't lead the other guy on. Especially if he has strong feelngs for you. Don't put him on the back burner.

It's as simple as that.

Good luck.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2010, 11:22 AM

"Never leave the one you love for the one you like because the one you like will leave you for the one they love."

Something that I have always like and kind of relates here. Just don't try and lead the guy on or hurt him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am an Amerian girl in love with an Iranian Persian guy. [ 17 Answers ]

High school is almost over for me, and I am very serious about this relationship I have with my boyfriend. He is from Iran, whitch means his family is VERY different from my hot dog eating, loud, non-artistic, small, divorced family. He is persian. His parents want two things for thery're only...

I'm dating one guy, but I like another guy that I have known for a long time. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... so I am dating this guy that I really like, might even love. I have known him for about a year and a half, two years now. We have been dating for about 6 months now. Everyone tells me that we make a really cute couple, and that we are so good together. Problem is, this other guy that I...

Is it kind of OK to lose your virginity at 16 to a trustful guy? [ 20 Answers ]

I mean like your dating this guy for a long time. He's not a cheat, he cares about you and you're totally in love... is it okay to have sex??

Is it wrong to be dating one guy and like him and another guy? [ 11 Answers ]

I am dating this guy and he is really sweet and likes me for me. Well before me and him were dating I liked this other guy but he had a girl friend. So I asked him if we could be friends well he said yea. So we are friends. Well then me and my the guy I am dating now started dating after that and...

I am in love with a guy that I am unhappy with kind of what do I do [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together off and on for two and ahalf yrs. And I am in a tough situation. When I am with him I am the happiest I have ever felt at times but the worst at times to. I am really in love with this guy. So anyway he is always putting me down, like calling me names and any...

View more questions Search