Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    userhtfyjyutfhj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 07:58 AM
    How do I know if my stray cat is still feeding her kittens
    So there this stray cat who has been coming to my house for the past two years in that time I allways fed her but I can't let her in the house because my husband is alerject to cats and I have two dogs. Before she (the cat) had kittens but I didn't see them because she brout them to my nabors because they let her in there house. But after that she got pregnant again and had her kittens I think under my house so she's been at my house a lot and I can't tell if the kittens died or not its been a few weeks and I thought theyd be out playing but she's at the house maybe 8 hours a day or more, and if I'm out side she will stay longer. The time is around 1-3 hours at a time then go's under the house so how long should she be out and not with the kittens. So the ather day she roled over I saw that around the nipple the hair was staind and there wasn't that much hair eather but its been like that sense she had them and she doesn't get baths so it wouldn't just wash off so what is a more acoret way to tell if she's still feeding her kittens.
    p.s. I was giving her some puppy food because I about it for my puppy but he's been on hard food to longand she ate it but I ran out and about kitty food but she wount tuch it unless she really hungry + she has bad eye sight and can't smell that well so will she regect the kittens if she can't tell they are hers

Check out some similar questions!

Took in a stray abused cat from outdoors; but cat get it to go in the litter box! [ 9 Answers ]

Please help! My roommate and I have recently took in a stray beaten up cat. When she took her to the vet she ended up dropping loads of money on this cat to help her. She has a giant wound, and has a respitory infection, she was very mal nutritioned- she's skin and bones.. the whole nine yards....

A stray cat just had kittens [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! Im New Here, Im Pretty Sure That A Stray Cat That Come S On My Back Porch Has Just Had Kittens And I Was Wondering If The Kittens Start Following There Mom After A Sertain Period, Im Hopping That She Will Bring Them To My Back Porch When She Comes And Eats So I Can't Bring Them To A Shelter....

When do I start feeding my 5 week kittens cat food? [ 1 Answers ]

My kittens are about 5 weeks now and very much alert like their mama... but I have them in a really big box in one of the rooms in the house that my mama cat picked on her own, it's more like a room that I have things stored in there but she liked it because it's less noisier than the other rooms...

Found 3 stray kittens [ 8 Answers ]

I recently found 3 beautiful black stray cats... But the male cat seems to have and infection in both eyes and ears I am set to tak him to the vet this week. Should I separate the other kittens from him until he is all better, or will they be OK. Thanks

Stray cat- is she pregnant or did she have kittens already? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Four days ago I stumbed upon a small cat who appears to be pregnant. She is very sweet, skinny, and hungry. I fed her outside for about 3 days and just decided to bring her inside today. My concern is whether she has had kittens or is still pregnant. I couldn't find kittens anywhere, but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.