Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robispj1952 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 07:57 AM
    Is percocet and loritab the same opiate
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2010, 09:58 AM

They are in the same opiate family just different names for the brand name drug.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 10, 2010, 10:17 AM

Now, vicodin and lortab are the same meds with different names. Percocet is not the same as lortab. It's a different med all together. However, they will all show positive for opiates on a drug screen.
    Fugue Posts: 14, Reputation: 6

Oct 11, 2010, 02:47 PM
    J_9 has it right. Lortab is a brand of hydrocodone and acetaminophen. Percocet is a brand of oxycodone and acetaminophen. They're similar drugs, but they're not identical.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Opiate withdrawal [ 4 Answers ]

My discs are herniated from 2 car accidents I am depemdent on narcotis to take care of my kids etc. my meds were stolen from my home I went to dr, with police report and she was unable to replace them,now I have 14 days to be in pain what should I do?:confused:

Detection of an opiate? [ 3 Answers ]

How long does Percocet 7.5/325 or Kadian (morphine) stay in your blood stream for?

Are loritab and percocet the same level of opiate [ 2 Answers ]

Do they show up as the same or are they different when detected in the urine

Negative test results taking Loritab and Xanax [ 2 Answers ]

I have been taking loritab and xanax for quite a long time. My family doctor tested me three months ago and they did not show up in my system. He re-tested me the following month via blood and urine. I suppose they showed up then because he continued to prescribe them for me. Last month my...

View more questions Search