Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 21, 2010, 02:15 PM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

He's poor, I'm not rich but not poor, he expects me to pay for everything, cheap? [ 24 Answers ]

My boyfriend is poor, I'm not rich nor poor, he expects me to pay for everything.. sometimes at dinner he orders a long list and I know I'm going to have to pay for it.. is it about being poor? Or is he cheap?

Do guys tend to lose interest in girls more quickly if the girls are easily dated? [ 11 Answers ]

It seems like most of the guys that I have dated lost interest in me if we started dating fairly quickly and easily. It seemed to happen even more quickly once we were in a relationship and I asked if we could go out to certain events or see certain things. Then most of the guys that have asked...

The two girls got pregent and they both thought that they were going to have girls [ 5 Answers ]

Two girls got pregent and they both thought that they were going to have gils but one had a boy and the other a girl. The friend moved somewhere else and the other stayed in the town.. and something about the little boy falling into a swimming pool

View more questions Search