Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wolf1988 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 05:57 AM
    Help Me Remember , Troll/fairies movie ?
    Well I watched this movie when I was like seven or 8 years old I can't quite put my finger on the plot of the movie , all I can remember is that some sort of creatures that push kids into some kind of giant pots , and they would either turn to fairies or to big toads ( I'm guessing It depends on whether they were good or bad )

I also recall that there was some sort of rainbow... My memory is very vague but the movie is driving me insane , guys Please help me remember a childhood memory.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2010, 10:36 PM

Sounds like the bizarro Great Land of Small.
    Saint_Ralph Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2010, 12:21 PM
    Comment on Purukivel's post
    Yes that's the movie.
    hoppinfroggin22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2011, 07:12 PM
    Try the movie trolls

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am looking for an animated movie about fairies [ 3 Answers ]

The movie Im looking for can't be very popular. I honestly don't remember very much about it other than it was one of those kind of anime movies, late 80s early 90s, there were two main fairies, one boy one girl, and I remember thinking it was a ridiculously long movie. The box however didn't look...

Movie about fairies [ 2 Answers ]

It had to be created either in the 80's or 90's. I don't remember much but I know the film is of real people and the fairies are real too not animated. There were 3 or 4 children and I believe there was a faerie house included. And they visited the forest many times to see the faeries. Anyone has...

80s/90s fairies movie? [ 2 Answers ]

OK I have been trying to find the name of this movie forever Its from early 90s possibly late 80s even Its about a bunch of little fairies who live in the trees They have to harvest things like berries and peas and I don't know what else There is something about a bear in a cave? Maybe Another...

80's or 90's movie about fairies [ 1 Answers ]

Any one have any idea about a movie about fairies in it? I don't remember much cept that there were kids in it, running throuh a tunnel like place and a huge bolder comes rolling towards one of the kids. Its got alotta fairies n stuff in it

Troll cartoon movie, can't remember the title [ 10 Answers ]

So, there was this movie I saw when I was really little either in the late 80s or the early 90s. It was about Trolls, everyone in it was trolls, and there was this girl, maybe a princess, and she was locked in a tower by this evil warlord type troll. There was something special about when she...

View more questions Search